Parents interested in enrollment for their children will be given a tour of the school and information concerning the school and curriculum. There will be an interview of the student and a reading inventory will be given to elementary students. BMA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin. Please call 956-548-1952 to schedule an interview with the director and pick up your registration packet.
- Fill out the online application.
- Request your entrance Interview/Tour.
- Request Enrollment Packet via email or stop by office.
- Interview can done be via Zoom, phone call or in person. (if permitted)
- Complete and submit all registration forms in the packet. Don’t forget to add a Copy of the Birth Certificate and Immunization Records.
Brownsville Montessori Academy is a private school and requires all students to wear uniforms. Order uniforms here.